AmeriCorps engages dedicated individuals in addressing pressing locally identified community needs through non-profit and public organizations. It provides an opportunity to make a big difference in your life and in the lives of those around you. ServeNebraska provides leadership for AmeriCorps in our state.
Learn how AmeriCorps is making the good life in Nebraska even better.
Useful AmeriCorps Links:
- 2015 Youth Opportunity AmeriCorps Funding
- 2015-16 AmeriCorps Formula Request for Applications Information
- AmeriCorps Programs in Nebraska
- Nebraska AmeriCorps Yearbook
- Join AmeriCorps
- AmeriCorps Alums
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC)
- Organization Grant Readiness Assessment
- Resources for Current AmeriCorps Members
- ServeNebraska Grantee Central – Resources to help AmeriCorps Program Leaders
For More Information Contact
Cathleen Plager, Executive Director