AmeriCorps engages dedicated individuals in addressing pressing locally identified community needs through non-profit and public organizations. It provides an opportunity to make a big difference in your life and in the lives of those around you. ServeNebraska provides leadership for AmeriCorps in our state.
Learn how AmeriCorps is making the good life in Nebraska even better.
Useful AmeriCorps Links:
- 2018-2019 Nebraska Formula Funding Opportunity
- 2017-2018 AmeriCorps Programs in Nebraska
- Join AmeriCorps
- AmeriCorps Alums
- AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC)
- Organization Grant Readiness Assessment
- Resources for Current AmeriCorps Members
For More Information about ServeNebraska Contact
Cathleen Plager, Executive Director
For Questions or Further Information about AmeriCorps Programming Contact
Audrey Jackson, AmeriCorps Program Officer
Christina Franklin, AmeriCorps Program Officer