Nebraska is seeking applicants who will apply for Formula Grant Funding
Application Deadline: May 17, 2018
ServeNebraska encourages community-based non-profit organizations and public entities with strong experience in successfully implementing well-developed program designs addressing critical needs in: Disaster Services, Economic Opportunity, Education, Environmental Stewardship, Healthy Futures, and Veterans and Families to consider applying for AmeriCorps support.
Competitive AmeriCorps - applications tend to be for projects with significant national service experience and scale.
Formula AmeriCorps - Formula AmeriCorps funding supports a wider array of program sizes and models.
Funding requested from ServeNebraska should be for projects exclusively benefitting Nebraska.
Useful AmeriCorps Links:
- Mandatory Notice of Intent
- CNCS 2018 Mandatory Supplemental Guidance
- 2018-2019 State Request for New & Re-Competing Formula Notice of Funding Opportunity 2
- 2018-2019 ServeNebraska AmeriCorps Application Instructions
- 2018 CNCS Performance Measures Instructions
- 2018-2019 Budget Template
- 2018-2019 Performance Measure Template
- 2018-2019 NOFO timeline 2
- Informational Powerpoint